Happy Friday, readers!! (I really wish we could figure out a new name for you guys..."readers" is just so dull and generic...) Anyway, Spring is finally in the air and I cannot wait to go outside!!
So today, I am going to steal a thing from some of my other blog friends and show you the funniest google searches that have led unsuspecting people to my blog. This is mainly because I can't think of anything to write today and because when I was working on my blog at the bar yesterday (don't judge), my friends and I decided to check these out and we couldn't stop laughing. So, without further ado, here they are...
- Sweden Perverse
- Is Anderson Cooper Swedish?
- Does Anderson Cooper drink wine?
- Why is December 2012 a peculiar month?
- Dear awkwardly public diary
- Someone broke into my house
- Assless chaps embarrassing
- Cemetery snow zombies
- Jon Hamm cookie cutter
- oh yes oh yes oh my gosh in reason it saying and doing the gio yeah gosh
- My dog is a zombie
- John Hamm's package
So... Which one is your favorite?