Okay, so to all of you who commented on my last post: Thank you. You are all so supportive and amazing. Like... in a mind-blowing way. The comments, texts, and various emails that I got were overwhelming and made me realize how much love there is in m life, even from people who don't know me, which is crazy awesome.
After I posted that, I took a few days off from blogging and I just kind of sat. I read through all of your comments over and over again and by the end of the weekend, things were already starting to look up. No huge developments have happened, but the baby steps started, and I'm getting my positive view back, which is so gosh darn nice.
Things I learned this month:
- Depression and I don't get along. I know that seems kind of obvious for anyone to say, but I know some people that, unfortunately, make depression kind of work for them. I am not one of those people.
- I'm a really ugly crier.
- People are awesome. Strangers are awesome.
- Dogs are the best snugglers ever.
- When in doubt, rent a movie with your mom.
- Peanut-butter, wine, and Netflix are a wonderful combination.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all, and to let you know that I've already got some good humor-oriented blog posts in the works for this week, so hopefully, we'll be getting back to ... normal? No... we can't use that word to describe what typically goes on here...